Estimated costs for new flat roofs:
- Typical detached house = £8,000+
- 3 bed semi-detached = £6,000+
- Felt roofing cost= around £50+ per square metre and an additional cost of £40+ per board
- Fibreglass Bay roof = £350-£600+ depending on size and complication with the option of stripping and insulating the bay roof cavity between the ceiling for an additional cost of £50+
- Lead bay roof = £400 + the lead costs at a current milled lead price
- Zinc/copper roof cost estimate = £10,500+ this may vary depending on the scale of the job
Flat Roof Repair
What we offer you is various types of repairs, ensuring maximum quality, reliability & performance in Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Harlow and Hertfordshire.
- Roof repair lasting ½ day- around £150 to £200+
- Roof repair lasting 1 day or more- around £300+ however, there is an additional cost of materials at trade prices to the customer
- Small roof repairs – for example; disconnected guttering small repairs cost around £50+ depending on what needs to be done.
- Guttering; £30-£50 depending on the scale of the problem
Flat Roof Materials
- Felt and asphalt
- Rubber roofing
- GRP roofing
- Single-ply membrane
New flat roof construction
Our extremely well fitted new flat roofs come with a 25-year guarantee.
We provide both domestic & commercial roofing services so we cater for any type of customer, we can even undergo barn renovations.
So if you’re in need of local professional roofers and you live in Royston, Hertfordshire, Harlow or Cambridge then call our office on 01787 278103 or on mobile 07956 677 678, also if you’d like to get in contact via email then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Depending on the scale of building your new roof you can expect it to take 2-4 days up to a month.